Are you looking for a business networking opportunity to support your business?
A group that does not have the pressure of having to give referrals or attending every meeting, but offers options to suit you?
A network that helps you form trusted relationships, that helps you win new business, find trusted suppliers and enjoy social interaction?
An opportunity to do business with people in Oxfordshire that you know, like and trust?
Networking with a group of like-minded individuals is an experience that can be the most powerful marketing any business can undertake.
We strive to create a network that provides members with the opportunity to make quality contacts and build trusted relationships.
Our supportive approach helps our members to establish genuine, valued, connections either via our events or by our proactive introduction.
- To have a valued network accessible for everyone
- To build a Community of local ‘like-minded’ businesses
- To provide social interaction for business owners in Oxfordshire
- To offer genuine networking opportunities that help our members to create and build strong relationships
- To offer a range of events and activities enjoyed by our members.
Our membership is based on a group of local, quality, like-minded, businesses who want to network and support each other
The Oxford Business Community Network has been established since 2009 to offer networking based on the fact that ‘people buy people’, not just the label that they represent.
We offer various networking opportunities to help you develop your business. From speed networking and online events to breakfast meetings, tour visit events, socials and round table conversations. This variety enables the members to continue their interaction, build an awareness of their expertise and develop their relationships.
Our members enjoy:
- Building relationships and trust in a relaxed, friendly but professional atmosphere
- Supporting each other with referrals or requests for help
- Our choice and mix of events and opportunities to network
- Receiving good quality referrals
- The motivation of sharing time with like minded people
- Not feeling forced to refer people or attend meetings
- Being part of the community, not just a networking group
What we offer:
We know that not one package suits all members, so our membership package provides you with a ‘core’ membership and the option to add events and activities that you feel would best suit you.
The ‘Core’ membership (joining fee £50, then £25 per month) offers:
- Monthly Speed Networking Event
- Monthly Tour Visit Event to a place of interest / business
- Monthly Online Networking Event
- Proactive Member to Member Introductions
- Website listing
- Guest blog on the OBCN website
- Social Media Engagement
- Weekly member news inclusion of your offers, promotions, events,
- Training – networking
- Training – business skills
- The opportunity to enter OBCN’s SME awards
- Social Events
- Community Project participation
Oxford Business Dinners & Annual Awards
Optional opportunities to develop your relationships
- Breakfast Meetings
- Oxford Supper Club
- The Entrepreneurs Table
- Sector Expert Communities
Additionally, we offer a few one off networking experiences each year:
- Oxfordshire Business Dinner and Awards
- Conference and Exhibition
- The Oxford Big Business Breakfast for Charity
Would you like to join us?
Would your business develop by having a useful network of trusted contacts? Are you seeking a group of first-class suppliers to support you and your customers? Would you benefit from receiving recommendations to your business? Would you like to be a member of a network of like-minded people, who want to help each other develop their business and all see the true value of business networking?
To apply today, please complete our application form.
If you would like to discuss joining the network further, then please contact us.A membership fee, payable by direct debit, and terms apply.If you would like to attend an event, as a visitor, to see how we work, then please contact us. Non-members are able to visit on a couple of occasions before deciding if membership is right for them.