Join the Oxford Business Community Network this June for our Tour Visit event to the Market Garden in Wantage for tea, coffee and cake.
This garden is a safe, calm space managed by Style Acre, a local charity and OBCN member, in partnership with Sustainable Wantage and Wantage Community Support Service.
Come, relax, network and see these wonderful gardens, whilst hearing more about how the gardening project enables people with learning disabilities and autism to:
- Learn and develop gardening skills
- Enjoy the therapeutic benefits of gardening
- Understand the benefits of growing your own produce and healthy eating
- Take part in activities that benefit mental and physical health
- Gain paid and voluntary work placements through Green Acre, a gardening maintenance social enterprise
You can read more at https://styleacre.org.uk/what-we-do/gardening-project/
Plus, after our tour event, feel free to join fellow members for some light drinks in Wantage town centre, as suggested by none other than Ben (of course)!
Book you place today as Limited Places are available.