Join the Oxford Business Community Network for our Tour Visit event to the Market Garden in Wantage for tea, coffee and cake.
The garden is maintained and part of Style Acre, a charity and fellow member of OBCN.
It is a safe, calm space operated by Style Acre in partnership with Sustainable Wantage and Wantage Community Support Service.
Come, relax, network and see these wonderful gardens, whilst hearing more about how the gardening project enables people with learning disabilities and autism to:
- learn and develop gardening skills
- enjoy the therapeutic benefits of gardening
- understand the benefits of growing your own produce and healthy eating
- take part in activities that benefit mental and physical health
- gain paid and voluntary work placements through Green Acre, Style Acre’s gardening maintenance social enterprise
You can read more here
Book you place today as Limited Places are available.