The Step Change to Significant Business Growth
The 10 essential steps that will give you control, confidence and consistency to significantly grow and start to run your business like clockwork.
Giving you more time and more money than ever before!
The webinar will provide an overview of the 10 key steps and encourage you to consider how each apply to your business plus any changes that could be made for the development of your business.
Snippets from my half day workshop. What you will gain from joining me:
• Proven strategies that MAKE IT WORK, for you, your team and to the expectation of your ideal client.
• A holistic overview for your business focusing on the small steps with an eye on the big picture
• Development of a clear strategy to know your key objectives, who you want to work with and the offering you are going to make to attract them.
• The creation of a concise plan with clarity that you can share.
• You will get a step by step approach to help you move your business to the next level and create a business that works like clockwork and makes more money.
Mike Foster, The Entrepreneurs Mentor. I help entrepreneurs to make the step change to significantly grow, and create a business that runs like clockwork. Giving them more time to make more money than they’ve ever had before.
MAKE IT WORK is a consistent theme with my events and I will share how you can MAKE IT WORK for you, your team and your customers.
What others have said about my webinar and workshops:
“It brought much more clarity about the business, consolidated my thoughts and clearly defined what needs to be done“
“I found this very valuable and has given me focus and motivation again. “
“Informative and instructive“
“…being able to walk away with clear actions”
“I left with a good couple of action points”
“I have seen Mike speak on many occasions and have always found his talks to be very inspiring and full of very good information”
“Great workshop. I have come away with clear goals and a sheet full of actions. Thank you Mike“
“A great help to focus my mind. I can’t wait to get going”